Applicant must send the following to the nearest Libyan Consulate:
- Original Passport (Passport must be valid for at least 6 months)
- VISA form duly Completed, both sides ( FORM1 ) - ( FORM2 )
- Two photos 2x2 in.
- Business Travelers (Letter of approval from the Department of Passport… This should be coordinated with the company inviting you)
- Oil Sector Travelers (Letter of approval from the Passport Office for Oil Industry)
- Tourist Visitors (Letter or an invitation from a Libya Tour agent/operator)
- VISA Application takes around 5 Business Days
If you need assistant on obtaining Libyan visa please email email@example.com .
Visa invitation letter / Passport Registration
We can help you to get the invitation letter to apply for a visa at the nearest Libyan embassy to you. For the invitation we need the name, nationality, passport number, date of birth and job of the visa applicant. Passport should be registered within three days of arrival. This can arranged by us or your hotel at a cost of 15 Libyan Dinar (approximately 10 Euros)
Visa on arrival
In connection with our tours we offer the option of visa upon arrival.
In order to ensure that we have these visas ready for your visit we must receive the following information two weeks ahead of time.
- Full Name as it appears in passport
- Passport number
- Expiration date of passport
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth